Now hiring Transportation Clerks in Louisville!
Trillium Drivers is currently seeking Transportation Clerks in the Louisville, KY area.
The clerk duties and responsibilities are:
• Process inbound/outbound drivers through TrackX/ CICS
• Verify driver ID for CTPAT regulations
• Assign all RFID tags and maintain tag inventory
• Trouble shoot any paperwork, systems, or appointment discrepancies
• File all necessary paperwork
• Communicate with the plants, ADC, and carriers
• Verify SCAC, trailer numbers and correct paperwork are provided at time of arrival
• Follow International discrepancy process when necessary
• Manage quarantine lot (once trailers are cleared for entry, put moves in TrackX to have trailers taken to the correct lots)
• Manage all seal changes. This includes product verification and documentation of the change based on the set requirements
• Other duties as assigned
This position is a temp-to-hire opportunity for a great client. Pay is $16.00/hour. Start time is 11:00 PM Tuesday through Saturday.
If interested, please apply today!
-Previous experience in a similar role
-Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.