Now hiring a Vehicle Integration Engineer for work in Auburn Hills!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Vehicle Integration Engineer in Auburn Hills!
Vehicle Integration Engineer will be responsible for onsite support at vehicle assembly plants during various pilot and launch phases to implement & monitor the powertrain electrical test process for a vehicle propulsion system. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Perform powertrain electrical in-plant testing process validation testing at major testing loops prior to actual builds in the plants.
• Lead and support VP, PS , V1 and V2 vehicle launch events as powertrain electrical’s first line of defense for issues and process implementation.
• Investigate and analyze vehicle build & process issues for root cause while determining next steps to drive resolution of said issues, as well as conducting read across to similar vehicle & propulsion system configurations.
If interested, please apply today!
• BS in Electrical or Computers Science or related field preferred
• 1-3 years powertrain systems experience (will consider internship / project work)
• 2-5 years overall automotive experience
• Cross functional role requires Fluent in English - both verbal & written communications
• Able to develop diagnostic and customize diagnostic procedures for computer scripting.
• Ability to solve complex PTEE builds issues and drive solution with minimal direction
• Fundamental knowledge of propulsion systems (internal combustion, electrified, hybrids, transmission, and driveline)
• Familiarity with OBD controls, calibration and diagnostics
• Ability to work unsupervised in a multicultural fast paced environment
• Basic understanding of CAN network tools such as CANalyzer
• Basic understanding of calibration tools (INCA)
• May be required to drive a company car, therefore must have a valid drivers license & clean record required.
• Will be required to travel - 60% to NAFTA Plants (US, Canada & Mexico). Must be able to freely travel to and from all three (3) countries
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.