Now hiring a Powertrain VF Systems and Validation Engineer for work in Auburn Hills!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Powertrain VF Systems and Validation Engineer in Auburn Hills, MI!
The Powertrain VF Systems & Validation Engineer is responsible for the creation of Vehicle Functional documents (VF) which define high level electrification requirements to meet the Customer Functional Objectives (CFOs). The selected candidate will be responsible for the creation of associated documents to the VF such as Failure Modes & Effect Analysis (FMEA), Component Functional Technical Specification (CFTS), Design Validation Plan (DVP) as well as the Design Validation Plan Results (DVP&R). The selected candidate will also be responsible for validation of the software implementation of their vehicle functions utilizing various methods—Hardware in the Loop (HIL), system bench and vehicles.
Additionally, work with other vehicle disciplines to ensure the vehicle function as defined from both a hardware and software are compatible and meet corporate standards. Lastly, will be a participant in Requirement Analysis Reviews (RAR), Sub-System Team (SST) meetings, subsystem FMEAs, development testing, root cause analysis and corrective action teams.
If interested, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science Engineering from an Abet University
• 2+ yrs of automotive powertrain system development
• Electrification Principles of Automobiles
• Automotive communication protocols
• CAN, LIN, SPI -Vehicle electrical architecture & wiring schematics
• Documentation applications
• Microsoft Word, Excel, and Visio -Communication Tools
• Vector CANalyzer or CANoe, ETAS INCA
• Outstanding verbal and written communication. Leadership qualities to lead cross functional team development meetings. Proficiency in analytical reasoning and troubleshooting of complicated issues.
• Multi-tasked, organized and self-directed. IBM DOORS experience is a plus
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
Jobs close to this one
- Connected Services Design Release Engineer - Auburn Hills Michigan
- Connected Services Software Integration Engineer - Auburn Hills Michigan
- Powertrain Project Manager - Auburn Hills Michigan
- Electrical Supplier Quality Engineer - Auburn Hills Michigan
- Powertrain EE Triage and Validation Engineer - Auburn Hills Michigan
One moment please while we grab your information.