Now hiring Electricians for work in Fremont!
Trillium Construction is now seeking Certified Journeyman Electricians in the Fremont area!
Responsibilities: Commercial/Light Industrial. Candidate works with bending and running rigid pipe. Can pull wire, run cable tray, run cable and power through cable trays. Can install, repair and maintain electrical set ups. Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
Pay: $45-$55/hr. Candidate will be expected to work 40-60 hours a week, including Saturdays. No per diem is available. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity!
If interested, please apply today!
• Must be a State Certified Journeyman
• All essential Hand Tools and Power Tools.
• Reliable transportation.
• Work from ladders, scaffolds, or roofs to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures.
• Preferred if candidate is familiar with all phases of construction. (rough in, top out, and trim)
• Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.