Already have an account?
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Sales Representative needed for Hendersonville, TN based national sales team!
Trillium Construction, a skilled trade staffing company, is seeking Sales Representative to represent their Hendersonville, TN based office. This position is directly responsible for business-to-business sales growth within our construction division to include lead generation, cold calling, building relationships, and face to face visits.
Willing to train individuals that are success driven with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn sales within the construction staffing industry.
Trillium Construction offers a competitive and results driven culture with the following benefits:
• $50,000-$60,000 all in first year compensation
• Major Medical insurance to include dental, prescription, and vision through Blue Cross Blue Shield at affordable rates
• 401(k) plan with company contribution
• Generous paid time off policy and 8 paid holidays
• Life and Supplemental Life insurance
• Short and Long-term disability
• Growth and advancement opportunities
• Top Performers Sales Incentive Trip – previous locations include Mexico and the Dominican Republic
If you’re interested in joining the Trillium team, please apply today!
• High School Diploma or GED
• 1 year of sales or construction experience preferred
• Positive attitude and willingness to learn
• Ability to pass pre-employment screening
has been recruiting and placing accounting, finance and technical professionals
for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our
philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality
employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty,
integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our
employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of
technical professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.
Trillium always seems to go the extra mile to find the right person for the opening.