Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Construction Branch Manager for work in Portland!
Trillium Construction is seeking a Construction Branch Manager with experience in civil, roadway, utility and earthwork construction for the Vancouver/Portland area office.
Relocation assistance will be provided if we found the ideal candidate. The Branch Manager will be responsible for directing and supervising all work performed by field crews, sales and administrative support to the branch. Responsibilities include operations, sales, estimating, oversight of administrative functions, and safety of all branch employees as well as productivity of field and office staff. This position will ensure the branch’s profitability by managing the budget, controlling expenses, ensuring quality control and building/maintaining customer relationships.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develops and implements a business plan, including goals and action items for growth, profitability, safety, customer satisfaction and training.
• Develops forecasts, financial objectives and metrics in support of the business plan. Manages budget, controls expenses and allocates fund appropriately.
• Identifies and markets services to existing and new customers including competitive pricing with existing market conditions, cultivating customer relationships, and providing quality workmanship.
• Oversees the selection of projects to pursue, reviews bids and proposals, and provides direction to the sales department.
• Recruits, trains, develops and retention of qualified employees. Communicates job expectations, evaluates performance and provides feedback and guidance.
• Maintains communication between the branch and management by preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports regarding operations and productivity.
• Ensures accurate financial reporting and management of cash flow, including timely billings and follow up with collections.
• Establishes high safety standards and administers safety programs for audits, training, and compliance with local, state, federal and company rules and regulations.
Position is full-time and pay range is anywhere between $90,000-$120,000 a year. If interested, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or related discipline.
• Five years related experience in construction management, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Demonstrated leadership and management skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Working knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Must have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record and must be insurable by the Company’s vehicle insurance in order to operate a Company vehicle.
• Ability to obtain CPR/First Aid certification within one year of employment.
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.