Now hiring a Senior Practice Consultant for direct-hire in Boston!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Senior Practice Consultant for direct-hire placement!
The Senior Practice Consultant provides direct supervision to a team of Full-Time Employees (FTEs). Oversight includes the management of these resources in the effective execution and evaluation of their work, as well as in their professional development. Direct management responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Completing the annual performance review,
• Coaching and mentoring, including review of the annual Competency Model development plan,
• Managing corrective action, when needed
• Overseeing requests for time off and other administrative issues related to managing an employee.
Also have the ability and expectation to manage within a matrixed organization additional staff, who may work directly on his/her initiatives, but have a separate direct HR reporting relationship.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Serves as a coach, resource, mentor, and advisor for practice managers on a variety of topics including (but not limited to): management and facilitation; development or practice leadership infrastructure; staff accountability through the provision of practical tools; implementation of operational and strategic workflows and processes; as well as use and reporting for EPIC.
• Provide oversight and planning support on a variety of initiatives within Ambulatory areas related to clinic operations.
• Serves as a resource on best practices and coaching practices through the performance improvement process.
• Works with clinical and operational leadership to provide consulting services, assessing current systems and processes and establish recommendations for the implementation of clinical and operational strategies geared to drive change and improvement.
• Manages complex initiatives and responds quickly to changing issues and priorities involving multiple departments and stakeholders.
• Represent ambulatory in many hospital and system wide forums related to Ambulatory operations.
• Foster teamwork, institute changes to ensure effective practice operations, as well as improve practice performance across Ambulatory practices in collaboration with practice leadership.
• Collaborate with key constituents to execute on key initiatives
If interested, please apply today!
• Master’s Degree in public health, business/healthcare administration or related field, preferred. Significant work experience will be taken into consideration.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in healthcare field.
• Experience working in a health care practice-setting, is required.
• Previous management experience is required.
• Experience and exceptional judgement in interacting with clinical leaders and senior management on sensitive politically and confidential issues, as well as performance improvement and/or behavior challenges.
• Experience working with administrative healthcare and clinical data, preferred.
• Demonstrated expertise in managing working relationships in a matrix structure, preferred.
• Requires ability to work effectively with physicians, nursing, ancillary, and administrative personnel.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously to meet department objectives and deadlines consistently, set priorities, and work independently.
• Ability to navigate and develop effective working relationships with a large, matrixed organization.
• Excellent writing and presentation skills at all levels throughout an organization.
• Ability to navigate and develop effective constructive relationships in a large, matrixed, especially in a demanding and changing environment.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.