Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring Journeyman Commercial Plumbers for work in Cleveland Ohio starting ASAP!
Trillium Construction is seeking Journeyman Plumbers for a fantastic opportunity!
This is not a temp job; this is a temp-to-hire opportunity for the right individual. This opportunity is a new commercial job sites running plumbing piping underground as well installing PVC lines, copper lines while sweating and soldering as well as setting and installing new fixtures. The schedule is Monday thru Friday, 8 hours a day starting at 7am. Job locations from Elyria to Cleveland to Chardon so dependable transportation is a must. This great opportunity pays $28-$30 per hour, no per day per diem is offered.
• Install Plumbing / Mechanical equipment and fixtures
• Knowledge of Plumbing Codes and proper application
• Read prints and effectively execute installation of various equipment and Plumbing systems
• Familiarity with Copper, PVC, Pex
• Cuts and threads pipe, assembles and installs valves, pipe fittings and pipes composed of various materials
• Joins piping and systems by various means and then fills pipe systems and tests for integrity and leaks
• Installs and repairs plumbing fixtures
• Performs field fabrication of plumbing and piping systems and sets up the specific task or job schedule
• Performs other related duties as assigned
If you are interested in this opportunity for Plumbers, please apply today!
• Be able to read, interpret and work off blueprints
• Have all hand tools of the trade
• Reliable transportation
• Have at least 5 years at a journeyman level
• Have at least 2 verifiable past employment references
• Ability to pass pre-employment screening
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.