Now hiring an Environmental Health and Safety Coordinator for direct-hire!
Trillium Technical is now seeking an Environmental Health and Safety Coordinator for direct-hire placement!
Responsible for deploying, implementing, and leading the manufacturing plant Environmental, Health, and Safety agenda by working with the Leadership team and integrating Safety, Environmental, prevention, and regulatory compliance into the daily operations of the plant.
• Implement, execute, ensure compliance with the company EH&S policies and procedures, and all federal, state, and local OSHA/EPA regulations ( Lockout, HazCom, Machine Safety, SARA, RCRA, etc.)
• Analyze accident data, develop, and implement actionable safety solutions
• Develop, implement, execute, and manage strategies to prevent workplace injuries, and environmental incidents
• Conduct training/auditing/assessing to ensure ongoing compliance with regulatory agency requirements, company standards, and internal EH&S procedures
• Identify unsafe equipment operation and conditions while demonstrating knowledge of appropriate corrective action for unsafe conditions or equipment use
• Complete root-cause analyses and develop corrective action plans to address root basic causes and management system weak spots utilizing industry-recognized cause analysis techniques (5-Why, 8-D, etc.)
• Manage environment aspects of the work site; (waste disposal, recycling, air emission approvals, spill control, etc).
• Follow and adhere to requirements of current customer quality (TS 16949), safety (OHSAS 18001) and environmental (ISO 14001) management systems standards.
If interested, please apply today!
• BS Degree in safety engineering or related field
• 5+ years of work experience in the Health, Safety, and Environmental disciplines with proven success in overall program management in a manufacturing environment
• Hands-on job experience with: OSHA, EPA, DNR, and DOT, EH&S Management systems and their deployment, and EH&S auditing.
• Knowledge in CFR 1910 General Industry
• Experience managing ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, and TS16949
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.