Now hiring a Production Process Engineer for direct-hire!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Production Process Engineer for direct-hire placement!
The Production Process Engineer will lead the process development, production start-up, production support and the implementation of engineering changes and process improvements.
• Maintains high standards despite pressing deadlines; does work right the first time; corrects own errors; regularly produces accurate, thorough, professional work.
• Able to manage multiple projects, able to determine project urgency in a practical way; uses goals to guide actions; creates detailed action plans, organizes, and schedules people and tasks effectively.
• Is alert in a high-risk environment; follows detailed procedures and ensures accuracy in documentation and data; carefully monitors gauges, instruments, or processes, concentrates on routine work details; organizes and maintains a system of records.
• Responsible to drive and understand customer specifications, both corporate and plant, and applies to plant standards.
• Responsible to support production personnel in root cause analysis and problem resolution of production throughput, quality, and cost challenges.
• Responsible to estimate content and labor costs for proposals and engineering change quotes.
• Responsible to assign, follow-up and approve vendor work requirements from design to build phase.
• Responsible for analyzing scope of work during pre-award phase and to assist in development of manpower plan requirements to complete project within time constraints defined in the project timeline.
• Responsible for start-up and set-up of new tooling.
• Perform other duties as requested by Manager.
If interested, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or equivalent related working experience.
• Five years Automotive Process Engineering experience in a high pace manufacturing environment.
• Must have experience with welding processes such as MIG, Spot, Projection, etc.
• Knowledge of GD&T, Design for Manufacturing, VA VE, DOE, DFMEA, PFMEA, Floor Plans, Process Flow Diagrams, Control Plans, Quoting Procedures and Contract Reviews.
• Must be fluent in AUTOCAD and have some working knowledge with Catia and Unigraphics.
• MS Project, MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word is required.
• Experience Creating FMEA, PFMEA or DFMEA documents.
• Successfully developed control plans.
• Experience leading multiple continuous improvement projects.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills both verbal and written.
• Working knowledge of IATF16949.
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.