Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Maintenance Technician for work in New Baltimore!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Maintenance Technician for direct-hire placement!
Troubleshoot and repair electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, or pneumatic problems on plant facilities and production equipment. Assists in the implementations and improvement of preventive maintenance programs for all equipment, performing scheduled maintenance on facilities and production equipment as required.
• Communicates with maintenance manager, maintenance shift leader and other plant personnel about maintenance concerns, providing complete action plans and status reports when required.
• Maintain and update equipment records, schematics, blueprints, and files.
• Complete all work in accordance with OSHA, NEC, JIC and DNR standards and regulations.
• Follow MRO crib procedures to maintain department part stock and inventory.
• Attend daily pre-shift meetings and carry out assigned workloads as directed by shift leader.
If interested, please apply today!
• Ability to demonstrate the knowledge of programming/teaching robots
• Ability to demonstrate programming/troubleshooting knowledge of PLCs
• Computer proficiency, Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
• High School Diploma/GED required
• Associate Degree (A.A.) and Journeyperson status as a maintenance electrician or relevant experience of ten years or more
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.