Now hiring a Materials Planner for direct-hire!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Materials Planner for work in New Baltimore!
Responsible for the timely and adequate supply of materials needed for production, determining material specifications, creating, and maintaining inventory schedules, coordinating with internal departments, and managing supplier relations.
• Utilize ERP (CMS) to generate release forecasts and daily ship schedules to Suppliers.
• Determine appropriate stock levels and required space for purchase parts, help create layouts and picking routes for material delivery.
• Maintain JIT communications with suppliers
• Work with Supplier on past dues and escalate as needed.
• Clearly communicate all deviations, shortage, or overages daily and reasons for the change.
• Ensure supplier release orders support Production plan.
• Communicate any component shortages to Materials Manager and follow escalation process.
• Provide data to Materials team to promote lean inventory levels in accordance with defined safety stock levels.
• Contribute to Daily Production Meeting to maintain open intra-departmental communication.
• Perform daily audits on Supplier receipts and empty returns to the Suppliers.
• Assist Senior Inventory Analyst to maintain accurate Purchase Inventory in CMS.
• Work closely with all departments that impact inventory accuracy to determine root cause for inventory inaccuracies.
• Work with Engineering, Production, Finance, and other departments with coordinating Engineering Changes.
If interested, please apply today!
• High School diploma/GED required
• Degree in Business, Logistics, Inventory Management, or a related field preferred
• 2+ years of experience in Material Planning, Inventory Management, Purchasing, or a related position required.
• Strong organizational and time management skills required
• Knowledge of manufacturing process and supply change management required
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.