Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Web Developer for work in Georgetown!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Web Developer for work in Georgetown!
Specific job duties:
• Implement Web and mobile solution using Azure Cloud, Azure AD & SSO, Azure Service Bus, Angular Xamarin, Microsoft Power BI, Angular, Type Script, Swagger, .Net core, Web API, GIT, SendGrid technologies.
• Deploy program codes into computer system and client communication concerning new program codes.
• Deploy web and mobile solutions to Azure Cloud app services and IIS.
• Perform load testing, performance testing on application to cross check if they meet defined capacity requirements using visual studio ultimate version.
• Observe and debug computer system to interpret software program operating codes.
• Correct program errors using methods such as modifying program or altering sequence of program steps.
• Analyze, review, and rewrite programs to increase operating efficiency or to adapt programs to new requirements.
• .NET framework versions: .NET 1.0 – .NET 4.7.2, .net core
• Languages: C#, Visual Basic .NET, F#, C++ .NET
• Web frameworks: ASP.NET MVC 1-5, ASP.NET Web API 1-2, ASP.NET Web Forms (old school)
• Database: SQL
• Reporting Services: SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services )
• Desktop frameworks: WPF, Windows Forms , Windows Services
• Communication frameworks: WCF, ASP.NET Web API, 1-2, Web Services (old school)
• ORM: Entity Framework 1-6, nHibernate 1-5, Linq2SQL (depreciated), ADO.NET
• C# unit testing frameworks: nUnit, SpecFlow, MSTest, xUnit
• Front End: Jquery , Angular JS
• C# build tools: .NET, Azure DevOps ,GitHUb , bit bucket
If interested, please apply today!
• Agile and TDD experience is important
• Candidates need experience with Angular, Core .Net, Azure AD. Power BI is preferred but not required.
• Experience in developing software in an automotive manufacturing environment
• Ability to analyze business process and perform full SDLC cycles
• Experience in scrum/agile framework.
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.