Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring an Engineering Coordinator for work in New Baltimore!
Trillium Technical is now seeking an Engineering Coordinator for direct-hire placement!
• Responsible for engineering change management, capacity planning and customer interaction.
• Facilitates communication with the customer as it relates to quoting new business and maintaining existing business.
• Processes and maintains engineering changes.
• Analyze and enter MMA (multi-media attachment) information from the customer into Engineering Change database
• Distribute change information and follow up with appropriate parties providing continuous communication as required.
• Process & maintain PPAP data
• Monitor WERS & other customer systems for any changes to parts
• Maintain CMS Bill of Materials
• Update AutoDCP for proper maintenance of PPAP documentation
• Actively participate in document control
• Prepare and submit internal capacity reports
If interested, please apply today!
• BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Business Administration
• Experience in automotive manufacturing & Lean principles
• Experience with APQP documentation and other related processes
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.