Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Digital Design Engineer for work in Sparks Glencoe!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Digital Design Engineer for direct-hire placement!
Digital Design Engineer will participate in development of state-of-the-art, miniature microwave receivers for government and military applications. This position requires the ability to understand and interpret product-level requirements and then work within a team of multi-disciplinary engineers to develop solutions that meet these requirements while adhering to agreed-upon cost and schedule targets.
The essential functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Work with senior engineering staff to build, test, and deliver fully realized product designs
• Independently develop digital system/subsystem implementations for variety of products
• Participate in hardware/software integration efforts
• Identify development issues and escalate these to engineering staff as appropriate
• Work with other engineering disciplines in system- and subsystem-level product designs
• Develop and deliver review materials that communicate design plans to staff
• Provide technical support and estimates for sales and marketing activities
• Understand and comply with company engineering policies and processes
• Support corporate initiatives and flow down initiatives as directed
• ESD Awareness
• Other duties as assigned
If interested, please apply today!
• Must have experience in developing and implementing programmable logic/software architectures that meet customer and internal requirements
• Must possess an understanding of digital hardware designs including review of datasheets, working from schematics, and using other design artifacts
• Must have a strong background in programmable logic (VHDL) and digital design; experience in software development in C is required
• Experience developing for Xilinx FPGAs and use of Xilinx development toolchains is required
• Candidate should be familiar with common development tools including compilers, debuggers, digital o-scopes, MS Office, Visio, and software configuration management/version control
• Must secret clearance-eligible; however, candidates do not need to possess or obtain clearance
• Must be able to pass a drug test
• Experience developing for Linux and/or RTOS environments is desired
• Experience in development of embedded RF products is a plus
• Experience in schematic capture/hardware design is desired
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.