Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a HRIS Business Systems Analyst for direct-hire in Cambridge!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a HRIS Business Systems Analyst for work direct-hire placement!
The Workday HRIS Business Systems Analyst functions as the subject matter expert for all HR transactions and business processes, including advising the HR team, managers, and employees on proper use of the HR system in support of overall business operations. This person will lead and support HRIS modules such as: Core HCM, Compensation, Absence, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, Employee/Manager Self-Service, Security, Integrations and/or Report Writing.
Job duties and responsibilities:
• Lead Workday projects including application testing, implementation, enhancements / upgrades, new functionality investigation and deployment.
• Work with HR and Technology teams to lead Workday HCM system projects, including system releases/upgrades, enhancement packages, and process redesign.
• Troubleshoot adverse changes made by application enhancements, and updates.
• Lead change management activities that include approvals by senior leaders and engaging key stakeholders on changes. Proactively creates and update documents regarding processes, workflows and related system activities.
• Work with integration team to support inbound/outbound Workday HCM integrations to third party vendors including payroll and benefits providers.
• Assist in the design, development, testing, implementation, upgrading, and support of new or modified Payroll system changes.
• Work with HR and Finance stakeholders to maximize Workday functionality, capabilities, and operational processes.
• Work may involve collaboration with Finance team oracle fusion, Payroll and IT team, working with IT Integration team. Functionality of every application will need to accommodate changes of a growing company, e.g. a new operating unit, new location, new grading system for international hires. This may affect workday and downstream application like Oracle, concur, Active directory etc.
• Provide support to other Business Analyst supporting other applications (e.g ERP)
• Understanding of SOX compliance and audit requirements related to HRIS functions.
• Design, configure, document, and maintain complex reports using Workday and Excel.
• Create and manage dashboards, reports, and scorecards that deliver data analysis to leaders for talent related decision making.
• Provide all technical configuration of Workday organizations, business processes, and activities (open Enrollment, annual merit, bonus plans/annual bonus process, creation of integrations, talent management, talent acquisition and time off/leave plans).
• Deliver training programs and serve as the primary help desk support for all HR system users. Manage the internal Workday Community Manager Support process.
• Manage Workday Customer Support to ensure trouble tickets are documented, tested and implemented.
• Perform routine audits for system data validation/integrity and work with key stakeholders to make necessary changes.
• Manage confidentiality of data by following established security/confidentiality standards.
• Work special projects as assigned.
If interested, please apply today!
• Must possess a strong understanding of HR processes and data; previous experience in an HR role is a considerable asset.
• Knowledge of and experience supporting HRIS modules such as: Core HCM, Compensation, Absence, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, Employee/Manager Self-Service, Security, Integrations and/or Report Writing.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.