Are you seeking a rewarding career with a dynamic and consistently growing staffing brand? Trillium Staffing Solutions is looking for a Recruiting Assistant to join the Danville, IL office!
Trillium Staffing Solutions is looking for a Recruiting Assistant for the Danville office! The Recruiting Assistant provides administrative support to the branch offices, greets visitors, and assists in the application processes within the branch.
• Responsible for greeting visitors and determining the appropriate application and evaluation process to be utilized.
• Maintains accurate records of applicant traffic
• Handles incoming calls in an appropriate and professional manner.
• Processes payroll information as requested. Submits New Hire Report to the state and submits WOTC/8850 forms to the appropriate agency as assigned.
• Maintains adequate supply of forms, orientation materials, and office supplies.
• Completes all required documentation and reference checks as requested by branch personnel.
• Various administrative and clerical duties including sorting and distributing of mail, filing, preparing branch correspondence and proposals, and maintaining files.
• Adheres to Trillium’s Computer & Internet Usage Policy and all other Handbook policies and procedures.
• Time management and ability to multi-task will be paramount for this role.
• Performs other related duties and projects as assigned.
This is a full-time position working Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm. Pay will range from $13-$14/hour based on experience. A full benefits package including health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K and a generous PTO/holiday policy is offered upon hire. If you’re interested in this opportunity and are eager to join the Trillium team, please apply today!
• High School education or GED is required for this position.
• Previous temporary staffing/recruiting experience and/or 2 years of related experience in a service industry.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.