Now hiring Service Technicians for direct-hire in Howell!
Our client who specializes in paint circulation, fluid delivery, temperature control, high pressure heat exchangers, and turnkey systems is seeking to fill a Service Technician position.
Pay rate is $18.00 to $25.00 an hour based on experience. Direct hire opportunity. Average hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Must be willing to travel and be flexible should the schedule change. Over the past 30 years, the company has established relationships with several Fortune 500 companies. They provide equipment to their locations all across the United States, and even worldwide are is seeking a Field Service Technician who is a motivated self-starter and capable of providing exceptional customer service.
• Provide start-up service for large projects at customer site.
• Manage all repair, maintenance, and testing tasks at the customer’s location.
• Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions.
• Document and communicate daily work progress. through service trip reports.
• Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations.
• Build positive relationships with customers.
• Provide training for technicians, engineers, and other stakeholders onsite.
• All other duties as assigned.
If interested, please apply today!
• Technical degree or certification
• Ability to travel domestically or internationally up to 50% of time
• Ability to read electrical schematics and/or wiring diagrams
• Basic pipefitting, including cutting/threading pipe and soldering
• Capable of troubleshooting electrical circuits and equipment
• Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office
• Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service, mechanical and pneumatic equipment
• Flexibility and willingness to adapt to new technology and apply prior knowledge
• Ability to safely use hand & power tools used in installation and maintenance environments
• Willingness to work overtime and weekends when required. Preferred qualifications:
• Ability to read engineering drawings, flow sheets, equipment layout, piping drawings, and electrical controls schematics.
• Understanding of fluid dynamics
• Familiar with process controls. Specifically, the ability to review an existing system and understand its operation.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.