Now hiring a MS SQL Database Administrator for work in Brookline!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a MS SQL Database Administrator for work in Brookline, MA!
• Provide leadership in all areas of database management, maintenance, monitoring and support across all IT applications.
• Develops, maintains and implements policies and procedures for database management.
• Responsible for planning, recommending and implementing changes to SQL Server
• architecture environments and applications.
• Participates in development and support projects to design, implement, modify and
• optimize databases and related software.
• Develops and implements security standard. Supports, maintains and audits database security. Works with network and systems administrators to ensure the security of the town’s databases and systems.
• Recommends and oversees database enhancements.
• Analyzes and resolves database and application issues affecting SQL Server environments
• Plans, implements, tests and documents database backup and recovery procedures.
• Tests and implements new releases and patches of SQL Server and other related software.
• Works with application specialists/vendors regarding optimal use of SQL Server and related
• Performs database monitoring and reporting tasks including reviewing daily loading logs, ensuring data integrity, monitoring system event and error logs, monitoring disk drive space available to databases and transaction logs, and helping control and monitor user access and activity levels.
• Performance tuning, analyzes indexes and system metrics and assist in developing performance reviews and tuning recommendations for applications.
• Writes stored procedures, SQL views, triggers and scripts.
• Sets up database replications.
• Works with application specialist and/or vendors to develop and maintain data warehouses.
• Performs database application support to end users or some system administration tasks when needed.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
If interested, please apply today!
• BA/BS in computer science, management information systems, engineering, GIS or related fields.
• Candidates should have Minimum 2 years experience in designing, implementing, and supporting production SQL server 2000 databases, and experience with SQL server 2005.
• Experience in a database administration, systems administration or software development environment.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.