Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring an Account Manager - Gas Pipeline Lubricants for direct-hire in Houston!
Trillium Technical is now seeking an Account Manager - Gas Pipeline Lubricants for direct-hire placement in Houston, TX!
The Account Manager-Gas Pipeline Lubricants is responsible for Direct Sales, Business Development, maintaining, and expanding Gas Pipeline Lubricant sales in the US and Canada
• Maintain current sales and increase sales volume through personal interactions with customers and prospects.
• Interact on a corporate level with divisions and support teams to achieve and maintain customer satisfaction and sales growth.
• Expand relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that drive win-win scenarios for the customer and the company.
• Primary point of contact for customer locations
• Provide a deep understanding of customer needs and requirements.
If interested, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or other related field desired, or equivalent experience
• Industrial Lubricants and Gas Pipeline experience is required
• Three years of Sales experience selling materials to gas pipeline companies is required.
• Expert product knowledge with oils, lubricants, greases.
• Knowledge of Pipeline engines, compressors, and turbine operational requirements.
• Industrial lubricant chemical background is required.
• Up to 50% travel
• Must reside in Texas, but the position can be home based with the person residing in Texas and able to do the travel required.
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.