Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring Concrete Carpenter Helpers in Terell!
Trillium Construction is now seeking Concrete Carpenter Helpers for a bridge project in Terrell, TX!
This project is expecting to last about 2 months. Work schedule is Mon - Fri from 7am to 5/6pm (5 10’s). Some overtime may be required on Saturdays. Pay is $18 - $20 per hour. No per diem is being offered.
If interested, please apply today!
- 1+ year of concrete experience in concrete foundations, flat work and rebar
- Safely operate hand and motorized equipment including power tools, saws, drills, hammers, and air nailers
- Experience with constructing concrete forms including foundations, walls & columns, and other structural elements as the project requires
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to safely lift 50 lbs
- Able to properly read tape measure
- Able to pass all pre-employment screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.