Now hiring an Applications Developer for work in Boston!
Trillium Technical is now seeking an Applications Developer for work in Boston, MA!
Our client looking for an IT Applications Developer with at least 3 years of related experience to assist with the implementation, testing and roll out of a fully featured budgeting and planning software with multiple modules for operating, salaries, capital performance and transparency/visualization.
The ideal candidate should be able to:
• work within Project Management paradigms
work with most phases of systems while considering the business and technical implications of the application of technology to current and future business needs
• create process change through the integration of the new processes with existing ones and communication of the changes to business users
• formulate and define systems scope and objectives
• develop and modify complex information, facilitate the delivery of technical business solutions
• analyze business and user needs, document requirements and devise technical solutions
• recommend and facilitate quality improvement efforts
If interested, please apply today!
• Strong Project Management experience
• Implementation of cloud-based solutions (i.e. Oracle, SAP, Questica, Anaplan)
• Strong SQL query skills and experience with relational databases and advanced query tools (preferably knowledge jggof. Putty, Netezza)
• Knowledge of RedHat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) is a plus
• Strong knowledge of web service and database technologies preferred
• Must be hands on to write database queries and navigate database schemas in order to support analysis effort
• Must be fluent in MS Excel, MS Access and Oracle to articulate data and solutions leveraging these tools to broad set of audiences
• Track-record of working with business stakeholders, Trial Court IT staff, analysts, and infrastructure teams to complete and deliver projects is a plus
• BS Finance/Technology/Computer Science
• 3-5 years of related experience
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.