Now hiring a Lead Solar Installer for work in Long Beach!
Trillium Construction is now looking for a full-time Lead Solar Installer that can also act as a Site Superintendent.
This position is 40 hours a week, and projects will be based all over Southern California with areas that include Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, etc. The ideal candidate will work cooperatively with other team members to successfully complete the installation and commissioning of commercial energy system(s); PV solar systems, battery storage and EV wall connectors. Candidate will install energy system(s) in accordance with building codes and standards using system design plans & schematics.
Position is between 6 months to a year, possibly longer. Pay is between $25-$35 an hour and no per diem is available. If interested, please apply today!
• Experience running a solar crew and have the ability to work unsupervised when needed.
• Experience in managing materials and subcontractors.
• Minimum 4 years experience in the solar industry as a solar PV lead installer.
• Proficiency in installing all types of grid-tied inverters (single & micro) & various roof mount-rack systems.
• Ability to read building plans and equipment manuals.
• Understanding of the NEC codes that relate to PV installations.
• Experience utilizing hand tools and power tools as well as materials such as but not limited to; ladders, racking, modules, inverters, batteries, etc.
Trillium Staffing has been recruiting and hiring CNC talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.