Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Lead Machine Operator for work in Washington Court House!
Trillium Staffing is now seeking a Lead Machine Operator for long-term work!
The pay rate is $13/hour with 2/hour attendance incentive. This is 1st shift 7am - 3:30pm. Duties include but are not limited to:
• Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in manufacturing heat exchanger components, applying knowledge of press setup and operating techniques and production methods.
• Identifies machine and tooling issues and arranges for repair or improvement.
• Reviews production schedules and work orders, and assigns duties to workers according to order priorities.
• Examines product quality to identify product defects and adjusts machines to eliminate flaws.
• Examines products from each machine to verify conformance to specifications.
• Conducts and directs training of new employees in machine operation, quality inspection, performance tracking and work procedures. Develops team members to achieve maximum results.
• Confers with management and other supervisors to resolve production problems.
• Leader of changing safety behavior. Enforces safety policies.
If interested, please apply today!
• Mechanically Inclined.
• Experience with hand tools, power tools and basic carpentry concepts
• Able to lift 50 pounds.
• Hands on metal stamping / metal fabrication experience a plus
• Basic PC Skills: Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
• High School Diploma Required, additional education a plus
• Minimum of 5 years experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment
• Occasional fork truck and overhead crane operation
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.