Now hiring a CNC Programmer for direct-hire in West Bend!
Trillium Staffing is now seeking a Lead CNC Programmer in West Bend, WI! Direct Hire! Great opportunity for a CNC Programmer who wants to take it to the next level! We are looking for candidates with programming and ideally CNC machining experience on a variety of CNC machines. This position will involve a combination of work where you will be programming in the office transmitting the code to specific machines, as well as programming on the machine and assisting machinists with first piece production. You must be able to train and lead operators on setup and programming as well. This role will also include developing routings for manufacturing parts and assemblies, assisting with estimating costs and problem solving machine issues.
This is a 1st shift, full-time direct hire position! Standard 1st shift hours are Monday-Friday 6am - 2:30pm. Wages range based on experience, 70-90k per year and up!
If you are interested in this position and meet the qualifications below, apply now!
- Minimum 5+ years CNC Programming experience required
- 6-8+ years experience in a machining environment
- Extensive experience with MasterCam
- Must be able to program utilizing prints/models and working with multiple axis
- Ability to do set-ups/cross train in an efficient manner for the production environment
- Strong with (GD&T) geometrical dimensioning and tolerance; ability to read a blueprint and understands symbology and terminology
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.