Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring an Instructional Designer Developer Trainer for work in Boston!
Trillium Technical is now seeking an Instructional Designer Developer Trainer in Boston!
This position works M-F 9-5 PM. However, due to the availability of our subject matter experts, work may take place outside of normal business hours, including weekends. This position will require a flexible work schedule.
Client is looking for a talented online learning technology support specialist to join the Teaching and Learning Technology team in the Information Technology department. Supporting the use of learning management, collaboration and communication, and media delivery technology for a diverse set of scientist and physician instructors, the Instructional Technology Support Specialist will support and assist in the development of an optimal online presence for various instructional pedagogies across our programs. Through support tickets, regular technology utilization health-checks, and partnerships with program staff and administration, this position will be responsible for providing instructional faculty and staff with expert technology consultation and support for a defined subset of programs and teaching activities.
Daily work includes:
• Manage and respond timely to a queue of support tickets and calls, ensuring questions are appropriately addressed or triaged.
• Assist faculty and program staff and subject matter experts with developing and maintaining an online learning presence for student access to class materials and hybrid/online learning assets.
• Schedule and conduct regular technology utilization health checks for a defined subset of programs and teaching faculty
• User onboarding and provisioning for various academic technologies
• Other responsibilities as assigned.
If interested, please apply today!
A successful candidate will have proven experience with using online content development software, including basic HTML/CSS knowledge and creative applications of WYSIWYG interfaces. Ability to apply these skills in the development and delivery of online learning assets for classroom, hybrid, and remote learning environments is paramount. In addition, candidates should have:
• Three or more years of professional experience in academic technology support in higher education or similar environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a technology or academic-related field preferred
• This position will require regular on-campus work.
• Experience working with faculty in a college/university setting, especially in a teaching team role
• Knowledge of ADA Compliance requirements for content design and development.
• Ability to deliver high-quality work on tight deadlines. Ability to work with limited supervision in a fast-paced team environment.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, presentation skills, and project management skills.
• Technical Expertise: learning management systems (Canvas, Blackboard, etc.), video content management systems (Kaltura, Mediasite, Panopto, etc.) and virtual conferencing systems (Webex, GoToMeeting, Zoom, etc.) preferred.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.