Now hiring a Senior Talent Sourcing Partner for work in Waltham!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Senior Talent Sourcing Partner for work in Waltham, MA!
The Senior Talent Sourcing Partner supports the Talent Acquisition team by executing sourcing strategies necessary to build a qualified and diverse candidate pool. The primary focus of this role will be to market and search for clinical and professional candidates for market competitive & niche specialty roles.
The Senior Talent Sourcing Partner is accustomed to multitasking and strives to utilize social networking and job boards. Proactively sources diverse talent using innovative methods that include research, social networking, targeted direct calls, attending professional leadership networking events and identifying alternative channels to source diverse talent into key leadership placements.
The Senior Talent Sourcing Partner must be proactive and work with a sense of urgency. Additionally, is socially articulate, works in close partnership with Recruiters and hiring managers during Talent Strategy Discussions to fully understand current workforce demographics, business needs and the approach in the market to build a strong pipeline of candidates.
• Utilizing creative and resourceful strategies, attract and source passive and active talent.
• Create candidate pools by utilizing resume databases, networks, social media, internal databases, employee referrals, warm and cold calling.
• Thrive with a networking mindset and diligent focus on candidate experience throughout the recruitment life-cycle.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders and internal clients, while serving as an advocate.
• Accurately post jobs on all available talent platforms including Workday, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and other social media sites
• Collaborate with Recruiters to develop, identify and design sourcing strategies; includes sourcing candidates and screening.
• Perform other related duties and projects as business needs require
• Tracking and reporting applicant flow, process improvement, workload balancing and more
• Research industry & market data, including competitor analysis and salary bench marking with internal stakeholders
• Work efficiently with cross functionally matrixed teams to meet overall recruiting goals
• Commitment to understanding the Diversity & Inclusion Strategy
• Build a strong, diverse candidate pipeline, including leveraging external partnerships and reaching out to passive candidates to provide exposure to job opportunities
• Support the development and execution of diversity related projects, including Employee Referral Program and a strategic hiring program
• Manage diversity recruiting job fair(s) strategy, including handling logistics, selecting representatives, identifying applicable job openings, and tracking results
• Determine Diversity & Inclusion recruiting effectiveness though reporting and data analytics
If interested, please apply today!
• Bachelors degree or 6+ years work experience in Human Resources, Recruitment/Talent Acquisition &/or Marketing.
• 6+ years of recruiting experience in a corporate or agency environment; recruiting for all level positions ranging from entry-level to executive.
• Ability to influence and negotiate
• Courage to provide counsel to hiring managers, hiring teams, and senior business leaders representing best practices in Talent Acquisition.
• Understanding of Employment Law; EEO and OFCCP
• Successful demonstrated experience in setting a talent strategy for difficult to fill roles
• Experience participating in behaviorally-based interview techniques; strong candidate assessment skills
• Experience participating in Community Outreach; demonstrated success building diverse applicant pipelines
• Experience with, or understanding of, a matrixed organization
• Experience using Workday HCM and Workday Recruiting, Applicant Tracking System is preferred.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.