Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a CNC Field Service Manager for direct-hire in Valley Center!
Trillium Staffing is now seeking a CNC Field Service Manager for direct-hire placement!
The Manager will be responsible for managing a team of satellite and in-house Field Service Technicians, with ultimate responsibility for the installation, customer training, troubleshooting, and repair of CNC plasma, waterjet, and oxyfuel cutting machines.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Managing the service schedule for all Technicians
- Manage expense reporting and timecards for all field service technicians.
- Manage training for all field service technicians
This is a Direct Hire opportunity paying $55,000 - $70,000 per year, depending on experience. Relocation is available. If interested, please apply today!
• Minimum 3 years’ automation experience; 5 years’ preferred.
• Experience with plasma machining and troubleshooting and repair of plasma cutting machines.
• Experience in servicing mechanized systems which utilize PLC or similar control software required.
• Experience providing on-site and phone support required.
• Above-average understanding of electrical circuitry, drives, motors, and automation controls.
• Ability to read and interpret schematics required.
• Proven ability to communicate complex concepts independently and effectively to customers or other team members.
• Ability to travel up to 50% of the time, if needed.
• Excellent customer-facing skills, including adaptability, empathy, patience, self-control, clear communication skills, effective listening, and taking responsibility.
• Ability to install and troubleshoot all components of the company’s complex 3and 5- axis cutting machines including, but not limited to, chassis, frames, rails, bridge, tool carriages, mechanized motion systems, and other integrated components preferred.
• Use knowledge and ability to independently install, update, train and troubleshoot machine controls, nesting software, soft process logic control, electrical drives, and HMI software.
Trillium Staffing has been recruiting and hiring CNC talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.