Trillium Staffing has an immediate opening for a Transportation Design Engineer in Moline IL.
Trillium Staffing has an opening for an experienced Transportation Design Engineer.
The primary duties of the Transportation Design Engineer will include planning, coordinating, and performing technical work on projects ranging from complete DOT projects to smaller locally funded municipal and county projects.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
• Preparing scope, schedule, budget engineering agreements, and construction cost estimates
• Preparing preliminary engineering reports
• Preparing plans, specifications for contract bid documents
• Environmental coordination with state agencies
• Designing Pavement, Road Geometric, Drainage, and Handicap Accessibility
• Completing Intersection Design Studies
• Managing Project teams and training less experienced staff
• Other duties as assigned
This position is available on 1st shift, Mon-Fri 8am-5pm, 40/hr. week, with flexible schedule with overtime based on need. Pay will be $70,000-$100,000/yearly salary, based on experience. These positions are full time and Direct hire. A full benefits package is available.
If interested, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited Civil Engineering program
• PE License in Illinois, Iowa, or both
• 5 to 15 years’ experience
• MicroStation/GeoPak/Open Roads Design experience
• AutoCAD Civil 3D experience preferred
• Understanding of Illinois or Iowa Department of Transportation design policies developed through experience working on DOT, municipal and county projects
• Must have valid Illinois or Iowa Driver’s License
• Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. occasionally
• Must be able to pass pre-employment background and drug screen
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.