Now hiring a Project and Program Manager for work in Boston!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Project and Program Manager for work in Boston, MA!
The Project and Program Manager is responsible for ensuring projects are well-planned, executed efficiently, and delivered with high quality. The project manager will work across multiple projects and facilitate activities of cross- functional teams to ensure that pre-determined specifications, timelines, and objectives are met.
This role will work closely with the agency and technical team to plan out and accomplish fiscal year milestones, and is responsible for reporting Project status to the Director - PMO, Project leads, Senior IT, and Agency leads, including the articulation of impediments, risk analysis, risk mitigations, timeline and budget impacts. This role will collaborate in the application and continuous improvement of project management for all projects, and will employ appropriate and consistent project management processes, methods, and tools according to the project’s requirements.
If interested, please apply today!
• 5+ years of relevant hands-on experience in IT Project Management
• 1+ years of relevant experience in Program Management
• Once selected, candidate must submit to and pass a CORI background check
• Experience managing software design and development in a test-driven environment
• Strong working knowledge of software development, Waterfall and Agile (Scrum, Kanban) methodologies
• Experience working on multiple projects with time sensitive deadlines
• Must be able to communicate with non-technical (business) and technical (development team) audiences
• Certified Scrum Master is preferred
• Experience with Jira is preferred. Experience with smartsheet and/or Power BI is a plus.
• Government experience is preferred but not required
• Must have experience managing IT vendors
• Ability to manage all aspects of the project life cycle and to manage strategically through obstacles
• Understands technical scenarios and requirements
• Ability to understand and compare tracking data/ ability to complete or learn to complete quantitative analysis
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.