Trillium Staffing has an immediate opening for a Customer Service Representative in Peoria IL.
Trillium Staffing has an opening for experienced Customer Service Representative.
The primary duties of the Customer Service Representative will include collecting and entering all patient demographic information, obtaining the appropriate qualifying medical documentation as defined per payer medical policy, verification of insurance benefits, which may include obtaining prior authorization, creation and data entry into the patient medical record, scheduling and coordinating admission and communication with patients and caregivers of patient financial responsibility, while building and sustaining effective relationships with referring sources by providing support to patients, staff, and physicians during order processing.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
• Process HME and Respiratory Equipment orders to include all supply replenishment orders
• Ba a resource for primary care, specialists, and midlevel providers to assist in the selection of the most appropriate level of home and respiratory medical equipment for referred patients based on the medical documentation
• Educate and provide guidance on deficient documentation to ensure there are no delays and disruption to patient care
• Meet timeframes for patient discharge and communicating with referral sources when OSF HME is unable to meet delivery expectations
• Maintain all patient information in a confidential manner according to regulatory guidelines
• Effectively prevent workplace injuries by complying with safety policies and practice.
• Participate in continuing educational programs to maintain competence and gain additional skills according to established standards.
• Other duties as assigned.
Position is available on 1st shift, 8:00am – 5:00pm, 40-hour week, requires weekends and overtime based on need. Pay will be $12/hr. This position is full time and temp-to-hire. If interested, please apply today!
• High school graduate or equivalent: must provide transcripts or diploma
• Minimum of one year home medical equipment experience preferred
• Must have the ability to provide vaccination records
• Must be able to work on a computer, operate fax machine, scanner, and copy machine
• Must be able to type 35 wpm or greater accurately
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of accuracy
• Working knowledge of ICD.9 and related HCPC codes
• Knowledge of reimbursement and regulatory requirements for HME preferred
• Previous experience working with health care government and accrediting agency body guidelines preferred
• Expected to take department on-call as required, work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required.
• Ability to lift 50 lbs.
• Must pass pre-employment background and drug screen
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.