Trillium Staffing has immediate openings for Material Handlers in Bloomington, IL.
Trillium Staffing has several openings for Material Handlers.
The primary duty of the Material Handler will be to move materials around a warehouse setting through multiple means.
The essential duties and responsibilities of these positions are as follows:
• Move material within warehouse using pallet jacks, hand carts, and forklifts.
• Assist Shipping / Receiving in preparing / repackaging material for outbound shipments.
• Other duties as assigned.
Positions are available: 6a.m-6p.m & 6pm-6am on a 2/2/3 rotation. The facility is climate controlled and comfortable to work in. Weekly bonuses are offered for good attendance and punctuality. Pay is $15-16/hour based on shift. These positions are full time and temp-to-hire.
If interested, please apply today!
• High school diploma or General Education Degree required
• Manufacturing / light industrial experience required
• Recent job experience operating a sit-down forklift as a primary job duty
• Ability to work 12 hours shifts
• Ability to lift up to 40 pounds regularly
• Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.