Now hiring a System Administrator for work in Tarrytown!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a System Administrator for work in Tarrytown, NY!
The Lab System Administrator is responsible for providing end-to-end support of in-lab computers. Candidate must be an outgoing individual and who is experience in various lab environments.
• Build and maintain a working relationship with Lab Owners, IT Teams and Management.
• Update the Regulatory Asset Management systems inventory of lab equipment, PC’s, software and any other information pertinent to the environment
• Maintain daily project related communications with team
• Act as technical SME
o Audit response
o Lab Administration
o PER requests
o Data backup configuration
o Software: training and advanced end user
o Data integrity assessments
• Repair systems
• Technical SME
• SOP Authoring
• Implement continuous improvement
• Write change control requests and test plans
• Professionalism, excellent listening skills, superior analytical skills, great verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to manage one’s time with minimal supervision to achieve objectives
If interested, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
• 5+ years of relevant professional experience
• 2 years’ experience in lab environment
• Understanding of lab practices, instruments, and software
• Available to work onsite as needed based on project requirements
• Able to lift 50 lbs. on a regular basis
• Demonstrated Leadership abilities and be achievement oriented.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be customer service orientated and believe in teamwork, collaboration, adaptability, and Initiative.
• Problem solving skills to resolve issues
• Some scripting or programming.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.