Now hiring CNC Operators for work in the Winter Haven area!
Trillium Staffing is now seeking CNC Operators for temp-to-hire opportunities!
This is a 2nd shift position working 8:30pm-7:00am, Monday-Thursday.
• Read and interpret blueprints using the metric system.
• Study sample parts, blueprints. Drawings, and engineering information to determine methods and sequences of operations needed to fabricate products and determine product dimensions and tolerances.
• Set controls to regulate machining, or enter commands to retrieve, input or edit computerized machine control media.
• Responsible for 100% quality control of part produced.
• Calculate dimensions and tolerances using knowledge of mathematics and instruments such as manual and digital micrometers and calipers to meet tolerance requirements/
• Monitor the feed and speed of machines during the machining process.
• Able to detect and diagnose machine malfunctions and necessary adjustments or repairs.
• Conduct and record maintenance on the machine(s).
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills with both technical and non-technical personnel in various inner-company departments, customers and vendors.
• Perform all tasks in a safe and responsible manner.
• Team player
• Temperature controlled shop.
• Programming skills is a plus.
If interested, please apply today!
• 5 years of CNC Vertical and Horizontal Lathe experience in a production job facility. The five years must include programming and set up.
• Must have experience working with at least one of the following types of machines: Okuma Multis 400, VTM 1000, Youji 2000, Intergrex Mazak 50.
• Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Staffing has been recruiting and hiring CNC talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.