Now hiring a Powertrain Software Engineer for work in Auburn Hills!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Powertrain Software Engineer for work in Auburn Hills!
The Powertrain Embedded Software Engineer will be responsible for participating in a team of engineers responsible for the development of software for engine and transmission control modules. The Powertrain Embedded Software Engineer will perform software requirements analysis, design, coding, test plan creation, and testing for powertrain control features.
• Perform reviews and/or inspections for requirements, design documents, Simulink Models, C/C++/assembly code, and test plans.
• Create TargetLink Models.
• Interact with other department/vendors on eliciting requirements.
If interested, please apply today!
• Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace, Computer Engineering, Applied Physics, or other related Engineering degree.
• Minimum 2 years embedded C/C++ software experience (handcoding), however, an advanced degree and/or academic research in a related field may count towards experience requirement Adherence to a defined software development process
• Powertrain software experience.
• TargetLink experience.
• Matlab/Simulink/Stateflow experience.
• Experience with Motorola/Freescale 32bit processors.
• Experience adapting application software into vendor/OEM Software
• Experience with AutoSAR and/or dSpace’s System Desk.
• Experience with Hard Realtime embedded applications.
• Familiarity with OBD II.
• Familiarity with microprocessor-based controls and development tools (emulators, debuggers, etc.)
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
Jobs close to this one
One moment please while we grab your information.