Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Senior Quality Assurance Systems Engineer for work in Norwell!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Senior Quality Assurance Systems Engineer for direct-hire placement!
The Engineer is responsible for testing and implementation of all associated software with the on-line/production system and responsible for the creation and execution of testing procedures, test plans, etc.
• Ensure proper functionality of software released to live system
• Responsible for proper functionality of QA test environment
• Assist the manager of Quality Control in the daily functions and responsibilities of Quality Control/Quality Assurance
• Create and execute test scenarios
• Perform acceptance testing in a satisfactory manner
• Create relevant test data for all types of testing
• Complete testing on time
• Provide and maintain quality record keeping
• Forward software problems to appropriate people for resolution
• Review technical and user documentation for content and accuracy
• Assist programmers and users in documentation
If interested, please apply today!
• Knowledge and understanding of Windows, iOS & Android
• Knowledge and understanding of Linux
• At least 5 years experience with testing enterprise software applications
• Ability to handle system problems efficiently under time constraints
• Experience with Jira preferred
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.