Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Quality Assurance Test Manager for work in Boston!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Quality Assurance Test Manager for work in Boston, MA!
The Data Operations Technology unit is seeking an experienced Data Quality Analyst(s) (“Analyst”) to be responsible for a variety of quality assurance activities in database environment. The key role of the Analyst will be to assure that any data releases meet data quality standards. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to, profiling and analyzing very large, complex databases to enhance data quality, confirming database source-to-target mapping, and developing compliance assurance metrics. The Analyst will work on a team with other Analysts and collaborate with other Data Operations Technology groups and internal Business Partners.
Specifically the Analyst will:
• Provide data profiling expertise to all MA APCD and Case Mix projects, including but not limited to, new data intake and derived data elements.
• Use profiling results to define specifications for automated quality assurance processes and ongoing monitoring of data.
• Identify, compare and resolve data quality problems.
• Determine root cause for data quality errors and make recommendations for long-term solutions.
• Work with programmers to correct data quality errors.
• Develop process improvements to enhance overall data quality.
• Develop and execute data cleanup measures.
• Identify areas of improvement to enhance data quality.
• Implement test scripts, record actual results, and identify defects.
• Automated test script preparation and execution.
• Develop and maintain quality assurance procedure documentation.
• Construct well-formed queries and procedures which take advantage of performance optimization.
• Suggest new process optimizations based on business needs.
• Ensure accuracy of ETL processes, including but not limited to the validation of business rules and transformation procedures.
• Stay relevant and up-to-date on new data profiling technology and business intelligence tools.
• Remain committed at all times to data quality, integrity and security.
If interested, please apply today!
• At least five years of full-time, professional experience where the major duties include statistical programming, data quality analysis or data compliance activities.
• At least one year must be in the health care industry working in research and analysis, reporting, and/or data quality.
• A Bachelor’s degree or higher in information technologies (IT), mathematics, computer science, public health or health services administration, may be substituted for a maximum of one year of the required experience.
• Demonstrated proficiency in statistical analysis applications including SQL, SAS and/or STAT;
• Proficiency in Tableau;
• Demonstrated proficiency in applied statistical sampling;
• Knowledge of health care data, claims and data reporting systems;
• Ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions;
• Working knowledge of relational databases;
• Demonstrated proficiency in desktop software such as; Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
• Current knowledge of industry testing and data quality measurement techniques and methods.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.