Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring an Electrical Controls Programming Engineer for direct-hire!
Trillium Technical is now seeking an Electrical Controls Programming Engineer for direct-hire placement!
The Electrical Controls Programming Engineer will configure and program Allen Bradley PLCs and HMIs.
• Development and improvement of electrical control systems by performing continuous improvement activities to improve safety, increase productivity and reduce production cost.
• Ensure up to date backups for PLCs, HMIs, Robots, and any other digital controller in the plant.
• Assist in electrical documentation of control systems and power distribution.
• Assist in product selection as it pertains to controls design.
• Provide training and guidance to maintenance personnel related to control systems.
• Consider safety as top priority in design and implementation of any control system.
• Assist the maintenance department in the troubleshooting and repair of electrical problems as required.
• Work with maintenance to develop PM strategies and identify areas of improvement
• Update electrical schematics ensuring that all electrical codes are adhered to.
• Participation in pre-design reviews for new machinery.
• Direct contractors and employees to implement control systems following the plant specifications.
• Other duties as assigned.
If interested, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Licensed Industrial Electrician with apprenticeship or equivalent experience
• Seven years of Automotive Manufacturing experience.
• Must be able to configure and program Allen Bradley PLCs and HMIs.
• Familiar with RSLogix5000, RSLinx, RSNetworx, and FactoryTalk View.
• Able to set-up and debug network protocols, such as Ethernet IP, ProfiNet, etc.
• Experience with Fanuc robots, and able to troubleshoot code & touch-up points.
• Knowledge of electrical code (NEC and NFPA).
• Able to read electrical schematics.
• Able to select electrical and controls hardware and software components.
• Competent with AutoCAD Electrical.
• Experience applying machine safety requirements (ISO 12100 & 13849).
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.