Now hiring a Software Project Manager for direct-hire in Plymouth!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Software Project Manager in direct-hire!
Position is for an internal Software Project Manager role, but will have direct customer and supplier contact, managing all aspects of the software development within the timing of the program. As a key member of the software development team, this position will encompass customer project and software requirements capture, development of overall project timing plans, ASPICE process compliance, process GAP closure.
• Activity and Resource Planning
• Organizing a Project Team
• Controlling Time Management
• Change Control Management
• Ensuring Customer Satisfaction
• Analyzing and Managing project risk
• Progress Monitoring and Reporting.
• Participate in team meetings internal and external (Customer).
• Comply to ASPICE process within organization
If interested, please apply today!
• BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
• Must be a US Citizen or have valid green card
• 5-10+ years of experience and working knowledge of Software Project management.
• Experience in Embedded Software Development
• Competency with Microsoft Office Products: Project, Word, Office, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint
• Experienced with any Software Requirements Management Tool
• High Level of interpersonal skills, able to work independently and effectively in a team.
• Capable of handling multiple projects and changing priorities.
• Strong written and oral communication skills and data analysis.
• Certified Program Management Professional
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.