Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a HR Sourcing Recruiter for work in Cambridge!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a HR Sourcing Recruiter for work in Cambridge, MA!
The Talent Acquisition and Diversity office in the Center for Workplace Development, is dedicated to improving and enhancing the talent acquisition process. We’re committed to: strengthening recruiting and sharing best practices; achieving greater employee diversity by improving outreach and collaborating with schools/units; as well as enhancing the candidate and manager experience in the recruitment process. The office also leads university efforts to ensure compliance with fair hiring and selection process.
Specific job duties:
• Independently perform activities associated with the recruitment and onboarding of new employees.
• Consult as needed with managers and HR generalists on job titles, descriptions and requirements, grades and starting salary ranges.
• Screen applicants for basic qualifications using compliant data management techniques.
• Review resumes, interview candidates, and develop diverse slates of candidates and finalists for manager consideration.
• Conduct appropriate reference and background checking.
• Follow up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding recruitment process.
• Accurately communicate important employment information during delivery and negotiation of employment offers (e.g., benefits, compensation).
• Manage candidate activity, including dispositioning of the applicant pool in the applicant tracking system. Prepare and enter any needed data or complete paperwork
If interested, please apply today!
-Previous experience with establishing and implementing diverse recruiting strategies.
-Ability to pass pre-employment screenings.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.