Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Business System Analyst for work in Boston
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Business System Analyst for work in Boston!
The Business System Analyst will work closely with Project Managers and the UI Designer role, as well as agency leads, technical leads, and the applications, infrastructure, and telecom/network teams, to drive project planning and execution of complex enterprise software development projects within set project targets and deadlines.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience working as a conduit between the business and the development team to identify and document requirements. The candidate will need to have strong working experience with creating UI screen mock-ups and presenting them to business partners to get and confirm system requirements, as well as strong communication and organizational skills.
• Execute business analysis tasks and strategies to achieve overall project business analysis goals, in line with current BA methodology and responsibilities
• Work with business users to research, understand, and document business processes
• Work with solutions architects to communicate business needs, understand solution capabilities and constraints, and assist in documenting/communicating solution architect visions to business partners.
• Independently lead requirements-gathering sessions
• Using agile methodology, create and maintain documentation of business requirements, including user stories with full acceptance criteria
• Document detailed system specifications
• Use software design best practices to sketch and wireframe user interface solutions
• Collaborate on user experience planning with peers and team leads
• Analyze user, process, and systems data and create executive analytics dashboards
• Work with project managers to define and execute on analysis deliverables throughout all phases of software delivery
• Contribute to business analysis process maturity and governance programs
• Perform other duties related to software delivery as needed i.e. testing
If interested, please apply today!
• 4 year degree in a related field
• 5+ years of relevant hands-on experience
• Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
• Strong working knowledge of software development, Waterfall and Agile (Scrum, Kanban) methodologies
• Experience with user interface design patterns and User-Centered Design methods
• Experience working on multiple projects with time sensitive deadlines
• Experience leading requirements-gathering sessions required
• Must be able to communicate with non-technical (business) and technical (development team) audiences
• Certified Scrum Master is preferred but not required
• Experience with Jira is preferred. Experience with smartsheet and/or Power BI is a plus.
• Some background in environmental issues, energy, or government experience preferred but not required
• Must be able to communicate with non-technical (business) AND technical (developer) audiences
• Comfort working in a fluid environment where visions and requirements may change
• Experience with QA/QC
• Must be able to work independently, or direct technical staff with a collaborative, hands-on approach
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.