Now hiring an Electrical Engineer for work in Plymouth!
Trillium Technical is now seeking an Electrical Engineer for direct-hire placement!
Position is intended to have direct customer and supplier contact, managing all aspects of the electrical/electronic hardware development within the cost and timing of the program from concept through production both internal and external. Employee will attend all customer-based reviews, and monitor progress to ensure they meet or exceed the customers’ requirements and expectations. As a key member of the team this position will encompass customer requirements capture, electronic circuit design, worst case calculation and detailed tracking of revisions and customer driven change requests. You will be working with engineering teams in several locations in Michigan, Europe, India and China.
• Clearly communicate customer and program requirements.
• Create detailed automotive circuit designs
• PCB trace routing / Gerber File Creation
• Testing for individual circuits
• Design for EMC for compliance and final approvals from customer.
• Collaborate to create validation plan.
• Create worst case calculation documents.
• Control and Release products electrical BOM.
• Coordinate suppliers to resolve component issues and drive initial component availability.
• Detailed design change tracking and implementation.
• Documentation of test results.
• Launch and debug support at all vehicle builds.
• Resolve build issues and customer complaints related to performance and quality.
• DFMEA process to assist in continuous improvement and design robustness.
• Create presentation material for customer reviews and competitions.
• Participate in design reviews and technical presentations.
If interested, please apply today!
• BS in Electrical/Computer Engineering
• Must be a US Citizen or have valid green card
• 10+ years experience and working knowledge automotive hardware development.
• Ability to create schematics
• Experience in electronics design tools such as PADS,
• Experience in electronics circuit development and design for automotive applications.
• Understanding of the microcontroller based electronics circuits, smart FETs, analog and digital circuits within the Electronics control Unit (ECU)
• Master degree in electrical engineering
• High Level of interpersonal skills, able to work independently and effectively in a team.
• Capable of handling multiple projects and changing priorities.
• Strong written and oral communication skills and data analysis.
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.