Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Senior Property Accountant for direct-hire in Atlanta!
Our client, an innovative and successful Real Estate Company is looking for a talented Senior Property Accountant to join their team in Atlanta, GA!
This company is multi-faceted with Development, Property Management, and Investment divisions. Base salary is up to $85,000 (based on experience and qualifications). This is a terrific opportunity to enhance and grow your professional background!
• Assistance in preparing forecasts and annual operating budgets for properties
• Assist in producing and preparing all monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports and ad-hoc financial account analyses.
• Prepare and submit to tenants year-end Common Area Maintenance (CAM) reconciliations.
• Assist in preparation of monthly construction draw packages to lenders.
• Prepare and Issue tenant invoices adjusted for any late fees
• Post tenant payments
• Handle and process invoices and weekly check runs and review monthly receivables report.
• Prepare and review quarterly financial reporting packages for equity partners and construction lenders.
• Update and maintain vendor file, i.e. W-9s and insurance certificate). Prepare and submit Form 1099 tax filings at year end.
• Manage and monitor receivable aging and perform collection procedures. Work closely with Property Management team on collections
• Prepare real estate tax and insurance escrow analysis as needed.
• Ensure timely payment of mortgages and real estate taxes.
• Maintain property and tenant lease information is accurate and up to date.
If interested, please apply today!
• A minimum of an Associates’ Degree required, Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree in accounting preferred.
• 4+ years’ experience in customer service, billing, accounts receivable, accounts payable or general lender accounting preferred.
• Hands on experience in construction or real estate accounting.
• Strong system skills with database and spreadsheet packages. EXCEL experience required
• Experience with MRI or Yardi required.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.