Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Web Developer for work in Georgetown!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Web Developer in Georgetown, KY!
• Need a strong Developer that can utilize well-developed knowledge of software technologies, to design, develop code (software program) and implement software applications.
• Design applications using difference architectures such as Micro Service-based architecture solution using Azure Cloud.
• Design security solutions for authentication for in-house and external users and data security.
• Develop design documents, application infrastructure diagrams and flow diagrams which can be used while implementing solution and support activity during matinees.
• Co-ordinate to get approval from EA and COE teams with in and make changes to solution to meet standards.
• Evaluate, maintain and support various online applications, including client server systems and deploy internet-based applications for use in connection with information systems.
• Convert data from project specifications and statements of problems and procedures to create, modify, and test computer programs.
• Analyze workflow charts and diagrams, apply knowledge of requirements analysis, design, test, and implement software applications, knowledge transfer/user training activities, computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic.
• Compile and write documentation regarding program development and subsequent revisions.
If interested, please apply today!
• Agile and TDD experience is important
• Candidates need experience with Angular, Core .Net, Azure AD. Power BI is preferred but not required.
• Implement Web and mobile solution using Azure Cloud, Azure AD & SSO, Azure Service Bus, Angular Xamarin, Microsoft Power BI, Angular, Type Script, Swagger, .Net core, Web API, GIT, SendGrid technologies.
• Deploy program codes into computer system and client communication concerning new program codes.
• Deploy web and mobile solutions to Azure Cloud app services and IIS.
• Perform load testing, performance testing on application to cross check if they meet defined capacity requirements using visual studio ultimate version.
• Observe and debug computer system to interpret software program operating codes.
• Correct program errors using methods such as modifying program or altering sequence of program steps.
• Analyze, review, and rewrite programs to increase operating efficiency or to adapt programs to new requirements.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.