Now hiring a Validation Engineer for work in Auburn Hills!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Validation Engineer for work in Auburn Hills!
The Engine Systems Validation team is responsible for the validation of production powertrain control modules, including validation of hardware, software, and calibrations. The Engine Systems Validation Team consists of Validation Engineers who are tasked with validation of powertrain controls using both vehicles as well as Hardware-in-the-Loop (HIL) simulation environment. The Engine Systems Validation Team is also responsible for developing master DVP for Engine Systems Validation, creating and managing DVP&R’s, test procedures (including maintaining traceability of test artifacts to requirements), and initial root cause analysis activities. Additionally, the team is responsible for ensuring HIL test properties / test scripts properly validation the appropriate functions, performing the tests & enter test results at all I-Points for all programs, clearly document issues in PITS or GIM, ensure all test properties are the proper configuration for valid test results, develop new tests as appropriate to enhance coverage, and provide Validation Project Chief all DVP&R results and open issues found.
The Engine Systems validation engineer responsibilities include performing verification and validation of PowerTrain systems to meet federally regulated guidelines for software performance (OBD), safety requirements, manufacturability, and vehicle functionality. The validation engineer provides leadership in the areas of formulation and implementation of testing strategies including traceability from requirements to results to achieve broader testing capabilities across multiple vehicle platforms. The validation engineer must have extensive experience and technical skills in engine sub systems, and validation.
If interested, please apply today!
• BS degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or System Engineering is required from an accredited university
• At least 3 years of professional experience in relevant area.
• Good understanding of powertrain systems and vehicle applications
• Good understanding of verification and validation of powertrain control systems
• Must be fluent in both written and spoken engineering technical English language
• Excellent problem solving and organizational kills
• Must be self-motivated and motivate the team to success.
• Experience with embedded control, VB/Python, AUD/Synect, MATLAB and Simulink
• Experience with software and hardware development and diagnostic tools (e.g. HIL, INCA, CANalyzer, etc.)
• Knowledgeable in CARB OBD and Federal Diagnostic requirements
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.