Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now seeking Journeyman Electricians in San Antonio, Texas!
Trillium Construction is now seeking Journeyman Electricians for work in San Antonio!
Responsibilities: Proficient at Cable Trays. Familiar with pulling wire, running and bend pipe, installing floor boxes, performing various tasks, and material handling. Task include but not limited to, mount and install work conduit, wires, and strapping as directed. Candidate will be expected to work up to 72 hours a week. Pay is up to $34 per hour and no per diem available. Double time on Sundays.
If interested, please apply today!
• Must have JM License, NCCER or TDLR
• MUST be proficient at bending 3/4” & 1” MC Cable & EMT for Industrial work
• MUST be proficient at cable trays and pulling cable.
• MUST complete OSHA 10, Aerial Lift, Forklift and Fall Protection Certified prior to starting.
• Must own all tools to complete tasks.
• Reliable transportation
• Preferred if candidate is familiar with all phases of construction (rough in, top out, and trim)
• Able to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.