Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Plant Supplier Quality Engineer for 2nd shift openings!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Plant Supplier Quality Engineer on 2nd shift in Toledo!
The Current Supplier Quality Engineer will be responsible for the top problem resolution with external suppliers, yard hold activities, and supplier improvement processes through the use of Kaizen activity and 8D management systems for current issues. This is a 2nd shift opening with a 5pm start time.
• Speed to containment, root cause, and corrective action.
• Lead problem solving activities with Engineering, Manufacturing, and Purchasing, as well as supplier organizations.
• Participate and present status updates and articulate issues in cross-functional team meetings and reviews.
• Travel will be required to supplier and other locations in the U.S. and Canada (approximately 40%).
If interested, please apply today!
• Bachelor of Science in Engineering from an ABET accredited university with 2-5 years work experience in Quality, preferably stamping, body shop, or electrical.
• Other experience in Engineering, Production, or Manufacturing is preferred, with a well-rounded Quality background.
• Green Belt, Black Belt, or Quality certification is highly preferred.
• Must be able to work all shifts and overtime as needed pre-approved by the primary manger.
• May be required to drive a company car. Valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record.
• May be required to travel internationally 10%
• Will be required to travel domestically 20-40%
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.