Now hiring a Lab Computing IT Specialist for work in West Point!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Lab Computing IT Specialist for work in West Point, PA!
Lab Computing IT Service Engineer will work within a Computer O/S Migration project role at the customer’s site. Will provide project IT support services with focus on software for analytical laboratory instruments from all vendors.
• Execute Windows 10 Operating System upgrades on laboratory applications typically integrated with instrumentation.
• Applies customer specified benchtop computing design and processes
for client supplied computers.
• Apply client security packages on vendor supplied lab computers.
• Implements Windows based security, including: user / group permissions, file / folder permissions, group policies, local security policies, etc.
• Assist with lab network infrastructure support.
• Creates and maintains project inventory of lab equipment, PC’s and software
• Acts as the IT technical support contact for OEM/Vendor field service engineers, upgrading computerized systems.
• Acts as Liaison for software/hardware related inquiries
• Acts as an interface between client, business and corporate IT teams.
• Participates in client team meetings
If interested, please apply today!
-Previous experience in a similar role
-Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.