Are you seeking a rewarding career with a dynamic and consistently growing staffing brand? Trillium Staffing Solutions is looking for a Staffing Coordinator to join the Morton, IL office!
The Staffing Coordinator will be responsible for achieving the financial goals of the branch office by maintaining employee and client relationships, maintaining a sufficient pool of field staff employees to meet current and anticipated customer demands, and by filling client orders with quality employees who will meet client expectations. The Staffing Coordinator will support the office by assisting branch personnel with the administrative, clerical, and customer service functions of day-to-day branch operations.
• Recruiting candidates to fill entry level and skilled manufacturing positions
• Maintains accurate records
• Handles incoming calls in an appropriate and professional manner
• Provides excellent customer service to all applicants and assists them through the hiring process
• Conducts candidate interviews and pre-employment screenings
• Completes all required documentation, reference checks, and new hire paperwork as requested by branch personnel.
• Various administrative and clerical duties including sorting and distributing of mail, filing, preparing branch correspondence and proposals, and maintaining files.
• Adheres to Trillium’s Computer & Internet Usage Policy and all other Handbook policies and procedures.
• Time management and ability to multi-task will be paramount for this role.
• Performs other related duties and projects as assigned.
This is a full-time position working Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm. Pay will range from $13-$16/hour based on experience. A full benefits package including health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K and a generous PTO/holiday policy is offered upon hire. If you’re interested in this opportunity and are eager to join the Trillium team, please apply today!
-High school diploma or GED and some college courses preferred
-Previous staffing or recruiting experience helpful
-Previous experience in a service industry preferred
-Extensive phone and computer skills
-Payroll experience may be helpful
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.