Trillium Staffing has immediate openings for Quality Control Inspectors in Mt. Washington, KY.
Trillium Staffing has several openings for experienced Quality Control Inspectors.
The primary duties of the Quality Inspector will include responsibility for inspection of cut, formed, weld fabricated, machined, and assembled parts for adherence to engineering drawings.
Essential duties and responsibilities will include:
• Interpreting and understanding shop drawings to determine if a part is made to print including weld symbols, geometric dimensioning and tolerancing symbols, and print legend and notation
• Using measuring instruments to verify if product is conforming to shop drawings including micrometers, calipers, jo blocks, pin gauges, tape measures, and dial indicators
• Completing tasks such as processing production reject tags, issuing quality holds, investigating all out of process activity, reviewing all process routers or process check sheets for completeness, issuing quality alerts, inspecting incoming material, and adhering to a defined audit process
• Support production leads and operators for interpretation and methods following set standards
• Other duties as assigned.
Positions are available on 1st shift, 6am – 2:30pm, and 2nd shift, 2:30pm – 11:00pm, Monday through Friday, with overtime based on production need. Pay will be $18-$20/hour based on experience. These positions are full time and temp-to-hire. A full benefits package is available upon company hire. If interested, please apply today!
• High school diploma or GED required
• Basic blueprint reading skills and welding symbols
• Basic arithmetic skills: add, subtract, multiply, and divide both fractions and decimal numbers
• Ability to use appropriate tools related to task
• Basic computer programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, IQMS and Outlook preferred
• Prior manufacturing experience with some Quality Inspection and metal fabrication or welding/layout preferred
• Ability to lift 50 lbs.
• Must pass pre-employment and random drug screens
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.